For your customized financial management strategy, we draw on our comprehensive in-house capabilities, ranging from retirement and estate planning to tax planning, insurance and asset management. To ensure you get the benefit of the best thinking in every area, we complement our expertise with a network of carefully chosen specialists, including money managers, accountants, insurance professionals, estate-planning attorneys and mortgage and real estate experts. We’re also happy to collaborate with your current team of advisors to ensure continuity.
Finally, we put your strategy into effect with a simple objective: build a strong portfolio to achieve your goals while minimizing potential risk.
Our overarching investment philosophy is to build broadly-diversified portfolios that seek to maximize returns given each client’s targeted risk profile. By asking the right questions and carefully listening to our client’s goals, we construct personalized solutions, avoiding a one-size-fits-all approach to asset management.
The core tenets of our philosophy can be characterized as follows:
- We believe a well-diversified portfolio will add significant value over-time — giving our clients the best opportunity to meet their long-term goals. Generally, our clients’ portfolios will be invested in over 20 asset segments across the full investment spectrum – domestic and global, equity and fixed income, developed and emerging markets, real assets, and alternative strategies
- We strive to maintain fully invested positions in virtually all economic environments and market conditions, rebalancing periodically to maintain strategic asset allocations among all your holdings – including your 401(k), stock options and other executive benefits – to create a personalized plan tailored to your specific situation and goals.
- We utilize the full array of investment strategies and portfolio construction techniques to meet client needs, including:
- Active and passive investment strategies
- Tax aware and tax efficient portfolio construction
- Multiple investment structures (e.g. mutual funds, ETFs, closed-end funds, private placements, separate accounts, variable contracts, hedge funds, and alternative investment strategies)