- Individual and family medical plans
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Optional short- and long-term disability insurance
- Competitive PTO and paid family leave
Employee Wealth Management:
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee financial planning program
- HSA contribution
- Employee tuition and credential assistance
- 401K match
- Employee parking and transportation reimbursement program
- Employee volunteer and give-back program
- Perks at Work™
- Membership to Capella Tower Health Club
It is the policy of NorthRock Partners to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NorthRock Partners will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
NorthRock Partners participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization for a all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here.